Model Cars Magazine Forum

Two Big Scale Junk/Parts Kits To Trade?

Don't laugh.... So I've got these two parts kits/ junk kits in 1/16. The first one is the MPC Trans Am. The interior is painted light blue, the motor/trans is painted, the decal sheet is missing only one small decal, other parts are painted (hood, doors, small misc. parts) but not well.

526315656_bigscaletrade001.JPG.563cd5f10aab63585c41422def149ecc.JPG

The other one is the AMT 1/16 '57 Thunderbird. The interior is painted but screwed up, the windshield frame is crushed, and both sets of wheels and tires are missing. The engine basis and transmission are painted.

1031545616_bigscaletrade002.JPG.a0f3c1c3e55d694aa0b5816e1610bdc6.JPG

If anyone is willing to trade with me, I will pad the trade with other stuff (I have some 1/25 wheel and tire sets, along with some other miscellaneous stuff I can throw in as well). All I'm really looking for is either a 1/25 AMT '57 Thunderbird, or a Revell 5 Window coupe.....

Anyway, let me know if you may be interested in these junk/parts kits, thanks.........

I may should add that both of these will go together, and I'm only looking for one kit in trade....

Edited by JollySipper
Posted (edited)

Thanks, Bill Man...... The 5 Window wouldn't have to be complete, I would only need one engine and maybe just one set of wheels and tires for it.......

Edited by JollySipper
On 4/1/2021 at 8:53 PM, Ace-Garageguy said:

Pretty sure I've got what you're looking for. Let me dig 'em out and see if they're complete...

Were you still interested in a trade, Bill? Could you please drop me a PM? It says you can't receive any messages......

7 hours ago, JollySipper said:

Were you still interested in a trade, Bill? Could you please drop me a PM? It says you can't receive any messages......

Yes, definitely. Sorry for the delay. My fault entirely. I'll check on those kits this evening and see if I can clear my inbox.

Edited by Ace-Garageguy
On 4/2/2021 at 3:10 PM, gbtr6 said:

Bill, are you going to keep the T-Bird? If not, let me know what you'd want for it. 

Thanks,
Perry

Yeah, I really want the 'Bird to do a towcar for a little drag rod.

On 4/6/2021 at 10:47 AM, JollySipper said:

Could you please drop me a PM? It says you can't receive any messages...

Sent you a PM, cleared my box, definitely have a complete 100% new unmolested Revell '32 Ford 5-window. Still looking for the old AMT 'Bird, 98% sure I know where it is.