Model Cars Magazine Forum

NUNU BMW M3 1991

Built box stock, fully painted and decaled, the one thing that I like the most is that the front and rear windows are given four decals each black surround. The bit I hate most about building model cars is painting the black windscreen surrounds, so decals are A1! Photo's via new light box!

photo-th.jpg

photo-th.jpg

photo1-th.jpg

photo-th.jpg

I hope to get used to the new light box and improve on my pictures!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys, yes our youngest son had an early 325i in red of the same model number as the car depicted. He came in from work one day, we live on a hill and the handbrake goes to the front wheels, he normally parks it with the front wheels at 45 degrees to the kerb. But this day he didn't! As the front brake discs cooled down it ran across the road into the back of a neighbours work van parked outside his house. The rear van doors opened inwards! Matt's BMW was embedded in the back and was written off by the insurers and he got next to nothing for it! 12 moths later someone phoned up for the log book, the crash damage cost less than the pay out and was back on the road it sold at a dealers for 20 times more than the insurance write off quote!  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...