Model Cars Magazine Forum

80 Chrysler Fifth Avenue

Grzegorz

I really like Your models. You do just the cars that I'd like to build. They represent something gone missing today. These were the last cars with real character. Yes, I know that quality was an issue on the real cars back the. Yet still I'd hope that there would be kits of them.

Hopefully the big companies start making models of full-size landyachts and until that day I really really enjoy seeing Your models Grzegorz

Gregory,

Although your choice of builds are not anything I would desire to build I am always impressed by your quality of building. Even more so when it's understood that there is no readily available kit from which to start. Extremely impressive work! I look forward to viewing your next masterpiece.

Later-

IMHO . As always you Sir ARE an Undisputed Master . Keep them coming please . From a quote you responded to me decades ago . If you desire a Model of a Russian Car . Get an old Ford Kit . The Ford is Superior anyway . Here is a Die Cast '57 Volga GAZ I did buy since then . I understand what you meant . Thanx  

R-C Gaz Volga '57.jpg

R-C Volga Gaz '57.jpg

Edited by dimaxion

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2021 at 7:27 AM, Merc-57 said:

I really like Your models. You do just the cars that I'd like to build. They represent something gone missing today. These were the last cars with real character. Yes, I know that quality was an issue on the real cars back the. Yet still I'd hope that there would be kits of them.

Hopefully the big companies start making models of full-size landyachts and until that day I really really enjoy seeing Your models Grzegorz

Thanks for the kind words, I try to build models that are not popular and obvious, such as this Chrysler....