Model Cars Magazine Forum

'70-'71 Dodge Dart wheel covers

Pretty sure it's Fireball Modelworks.  I need to check his site, haven't done so in a while and he's got some great stuff.

A fellow plastic fanatic from Germany --and member of this forum-- made some a few years ago ; I have a set . IIRC , his name is @Michael Kröger

Perhaps someone could 3-D print a set for you ( Shapeways ) , if they're not already being produced .

The ones made by Herr Kröger are gorgeous ; however , they were produced in limited-quantities ; I bought my set via eBay .

Are you seeking them for that 1971 Demon project ? 

2 hours ago, 1972coronet said:

A fellow plastic fanatic from Germany --and member of this forum-- made some a few years ago ; I have a set . IIRC , his name is @Michael Kröger

Perhaps someone could 3-D print a set for you ( Shapeways ) , if they're not already being produced .

The ones made by Herr Kröger are gorgeous ; however , they were produced in limited-quantities ; I bought my set via eBay .

Are you seeking them for that 1971 Demon project ? 

Pretty sure that is where I remember seeing them. Looks like he was last here two years ago. Yes, I'd like a set for a basic Demon I am planning to build. If I had a set, we would cast them - with permission from the creator - and include them with the transkit.

2 hours ago, 1972coronet said:

I've purchased the 1971 Plymouth 14" Deluxe Wheel Covers from this gentleman ( see link ) , and they are outstanding :

Ra-Sti´s Scale Accessories by camaro69 - Shapeways Shops

I bought a set of the '63 Ford dog dishes from RaSti, they are very nice indeed. Those Plymouth caps he has would be perfect for a base Duster.

10 hours ago, Maindrian Pace said:

Looks like he was last here two years ago. Yes, I'd like a set for a basic Demon I am planning to build. If I had a set, we would cast them - with permission from the creator - and include them with the transkit.

I would be willing to send the ones that I have to you to have them cast . However , I would expect to receive approval from Michael before I do so... that is if I --or you-- could get ahold of him .

1 hour ago, Maindrian Pace said:

Thanks for the offer, John. I just PMed Michael, we will see what happens. We don't recast without permission, here's hoping that he says yes.

Any time . And , I certainly wouldn't offer them without his blessing . Keep me posted ; I'd love to help with this project .