Model Cars Magazine Forum

fuel lines/ brake lines

buba39

here is a tip for yall

take old gutar string dab some paint on a ra then run the string up and down the rag untell the string is coved then make holes the size of the string your useing use a little crazy glue to glue the strings to the tanks

dude, please....use a more clear way to type, especially when you use your 'msn'-language, I (as foreigner) really have a problem following you what you say. Read the text before you post, and try to keep it with proper English, it may look al normal to you, but I give up after your first 5-10 words and stop reading further.

I (as foreigner) really have a problem following you what you say.

I'm born and bred in the US and I usually can't make heads or tails of this guy's posts.

David

I use speaker wire strip it and take out one strand at a time. Its copper so the color is already good. Ita bends easily and holds well with glue. I also use cross stich thread as spark plug wires cross stith thread is multi strand so you remove one strand at a time to make plug wires. You can also make braided stainless hoses out of it by useing a few strands together and painting with silver paint. :P