Model Cars Magazine Forum

VW Dave...............

Guest 66dragfreak

Total agreement here! Dave bailed me out big time with my '71 Cuda project by sending me over a rear valence I needed to complete a build that I had started in 1990. It's guys like him that make this hobby even more enjoyable than it already is. Dave is Aces all the way. Thanks a million Dave!!!!! :lol::lol:

You guys keep this up and I'm liable to blush. B)

I'm just glad to give a little something back to the hobby, even if it's just a little courtesy......besides, I realized a long time ago that I'll never get around to all those models I got with good intentions over the years - if somebody else needs something I've got, I'm always glad to help.

plastikfreek(Ed) - Trading with you was an absolute joy, and I'll do it again with no hesitation.

Brian - We're local and in the same hobby, and we have a fair amount of trading history already; any time I can help you out, count on it.

Dave - Putting a face to your name at the NNL East was great, and seeing the ideas that spring forth from your mind onto the bench is simply awe-inspiring. I'd love to see you wrap up the Kelly/Christensen coupe project, after seeing the 1:1 up close and your in-progress replica.

Edited by VW Dave