Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hi,

Great and beautiful progress as usual!

Your paint is really nice too and it will, for sure(!), be a contest winner!

Can’t wait to see more. ;) 

Talking about MFH big scale kits, I recently received one of my all time favorite Roaring Beauty: the Ferrari 333SP! Awesome kit!

A 206SP, 212 E Montagna… or a big McLaren M8 CanAm would be soooo cool!!

Great job once again!

Pascal

2 hours ago, Pg265 said:

Hi,

Great and beautiful progress as usual!

Your paint is really nice too and it will, for sure(!), be a contest winner!

Can’t wait to see more. ;) 

Talking about MFH big scale kits, I recently received one of my all time favorite Roaring Beauty: the Ferrari 333SP! Awesome kit!

A 206SP, 212 E Montagna… or a big McLaren M8 CanAm would be soooo cool!!

Great job once again!

Pascal

Hi Pascal! I’m a big fan of your work😉 Thank you the kind words

I also just received the 333sp! Can’t wait 😛 

I love to see a version of this 😁

F555867D-2A04-4A11-9C9F-1592E525CCBE.jpeg

607A32CA-FC29-4CE2-A42E-933CFD4458CB.jpeg

• Like 1

So today I didn’t do a lot to the speed 8 , but what I did do makes me super happy. I was a little nervous, but after some patience I can’t stop geeking over this. So those of you that know about model factory hiro kits sometimes the resin parts need some massaging to get the gaps to line up. In this case the front cover didn’t sit square and was pretty warped. So I took some tape and got the part where I wanted it to be, took my heat gun and warmed the part up until everything just laid into place with some pressure with my hand.

thanks for enjoying this ride still more to do before I call it done

3314380F-F2EE-4472-BA43-34A38677036F.jpeg

• Like 3

Lovely finished model Chris. I have been following your build and you have done a superb job on this build.

James, you mentioned that you would like a Lola T70. I can remember Tamiya doing a kit of a Lola in 1/12th scale a number of years ago. Not sure if it was a T70 or not, but might be worth a web search. I think there is a build thread somewhere by Mark Jones.

6 hours ago, Bugatti Fan said:

Lovely finished model Chris. I have been following your build and you have done a superb job on this build.

James, you mentioned that you would like a Lola T70. I can remember Tamiya doing a kit of a Lola in 1/12th scale a number of years ago. Not sure if it was a T70 or not, but might be worth a web search. I think there is a build thread somewhere by Mark Jones.

Thanks for the kind words. Actually I’m not done with this yet, still more to do.

I do remember that Tamiya has done a T70, I was wishing MFH would take a crack at one😁