Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

1971 240Z

87 Grand

Hey guys I finished just before I started the 510. I bought them together so I could do a racing team theme, but that went ou the window. Just a little wiring and some PE parts and some great Panasport rims. Hope you like. Some may have seen this before but thought I would post it anyway.

IMG_2737.jpg

IMG_2738.jpg

IMG_2739.jpg

[iMIMG_2743.jpgG]http://i2IMG_2764.jpg44.photobuIMG_2759.jpg

cket.com/albums/gg36/csheaffer1971/1971%20240%20z/IMG_2740.jpg

IMG_2763.jpg

Please enjoy and comments are always welcome.

Chris

I knew somebody who had a 240Z back in High School. Another buddy of mine had a 260Z when we were in High School and years later I had a 280Z. Man, those were fun cars. :D Love the build! Nicely done! B)

I had a 1975½ 280z, first of the fuel injected cars. Gold, black interior with factory air and a four speed, it was a blast to drive!!

Hey thanks guys for all the great comments. I surely do appreciate all the feedback. Monoped this the Revel tuner kit I believe. My LHS guy said that this is actually older tooling because of the pillar width. I think that they just redid the box art. Not a bad kit though. Went together really well with no real hiccups. Thanks again for looking.