Model Cars Magazine Forum

Outlaw Trophy Resins

I'm not here to take away from him but I will say what I've seen. I have not personally been a customer of his but several of my Facebook friends have. The wait times are huge 1 of my friends has mentioned he's been waiting 6 months now for his order. Now this is where it could seem like I'm trying to take away from his business. The kits he offers are available as files on multiple 3D file sites. That said if you have or know someone with a 3D printer you could in theory get your order sooner. I'm not saying not to order from him but be prepared for a long wait. Those who have received there orders are very satisfied with the products.

I agree most if not all of his products are available on 3D file sites, but his prices are really generous from what I have seen. I wouldn't even touch those large items for the price he asks, but 12+ weeks lead time is abysmal and I feel bad at a maximum of 5 workdays. The biggest issue is when you show the pictures from the file site instead of your printed product, always a red flag to me. Quality may be great and for the price if you can wait 12+ weeks it may be a good product. But you are outside if PP protection at 12 weeks...