Model Cars Magazine Forum

does anyone collect diecast?

i was wondering if any one collected diecast. also if i could post some here for sale or do i need to go to e bay with it if any body could answer this it would be greatly appreciatted.

I collect diecast too... I've always wondered if there is a Betty Ford type clinic for diecast collectors. I've found my self in situations where I have to sell diecast just to make room for more. :lol:

• 1 month later...
i was wondering if any one collected diecast. also if i could post some here for sale or do i need to go to e bay with it if any body could answer this it would be greatly appreciatted.

i have a great collection of 1:43 scale die cast cars exoto some years ago had a blow out sale 20.00 to 30.00 a piece for 5.00 each i bought 350.00 worth only (2) are the same what a deal. im thinking this nov to sell the hole lot for aropund 1000.00 on e-bay ferrari porche mercedes and alphas and a copuple of exoto 1:25 scale ferrari and porche finish line

I just got this Insight in the mail yesterday.

DSC09031.jpg

I have a nice collection of around 15 or so die-cast cars in 1/43 scale. Everything ranging from a Smart Car to a nice black Lamborghini Countach, and two Knight Rider cars from Aoshima. One of KITT, and one of KARR, both with flashing lights. Will take pics of collection and post here.