Model Cars Magazine Forum

1974 amc hornet

michelle

Nice build that's one AMC that i have always loved for it's time it was a great looking car i am a big fan of AMC cars and JoHan was the only model company that did them all i wish some company would start remaking those models they will have to start with all new my understanding is that all the tooling has be lost.

3 hours ago, rickcaps55 said:

Nice build that's one AMC that i have always loved for it's time it was a great looking car i am a big fan of AMC cars and JoHan was the only model company that did them all i wish some company would start remaking those models they will have to start with all new my understanding is that all the tooling has be lost.

Thank you and yes same here wishing that either round 2 or revell would make new versions on the cars johan made kits of like the amc cars especially the javelins and amxs and the marlin and rebel  and a new version of the johan snap  72 Gran Torino sport and 74 amc javelin/amx which round two could make a versions of for their craftsman series kits or a revell could do a full Detail kit similar to the 76 Gran Torino kit they made