Model Cars Magazine Forum

Selling my Tyrone Malone trucks

Hey there I'm thinking about selling my Tyrone Malone Papa truck and Super Boss truck models with the case I had built for them. I even have Tyrone Malone's signature on the case ,on the photos.

Can anyone tell me what I might ask on ebay for them?

Thanks Ken

post-4157-1235946016_thumb.jpg

post-4157-1235946064_thumb.jpg

post-4157-1235946097_thumb.jpg

post-4157-1235946134_thumb.jpg

I would not sell for less than $300. Nice work, no, great work on everything!!

May I ask why you are parting ways with something this cherished piece?

Bruce in Fargo

Hi there Well the model trucks and the case have been in a cardboard box packed away for five years. The models really need to be restored . The photos I put on here are from about 6 years ago.

I don't have the time or the skill to restore the trucks. I'm now thinking about only selling the trucks and case but keeping the photos with tyrone's signature.

I was just trying to see what the models are worth if I sell them Thanks for your input. Ken

• 11 months later...

Please keep us updated. I had on of the Super Boss when I was a little modeler and had no idea what it was. :rolleyes:

hi guys nice to see 1 built up i have got the papa truck myself but never got round to building it and probably never will seems a shame to sit there on the shelf at 1 stage i was thinking of just building it as a standard rig but seems a shame to as i believe there quite rare now does anyone have an idea what there worth mine is still factory sealed thanks marc