Model Cars Magazine Forum

New Hobby shop in Eastern Mass.

Howdy everyone ,

Bill Griggs has opened a shop in his basement that caters to model builders of all types . His shop was originally located on the Cape Cod Canal in Borne Ma . Due to renovations he was forced to move .

If you don't know Bill , he is one of the best modelers in New England period . His building specialty is aircraft , diorama's , and sci-fi "stuff".

His shop is full of cars , armor , aircraft , ships , and sci-fi , kits at prices that are well below retail . His tool section and paint racks have to be seen to be believed . Full Tamiya Lacquer sprays and bottles , full Testors modelmaster and little square bottle paints , and sprays , and also a pile of leftover Aeromaster ( no longer made) bottles , aircraft builders know aeromaster, also a rack of Humbrol oil paints .

I just talked to Bill and he said all car kits are 40% off for the next two weeks . He has a ton of the latest releases but he also buys collections , so there are always a pile of kits that you won't find any where else for sale . This shop is worth the trip from anywhere in Eastern Ma . It's where I buy my supplies , and to say I'm frugal is an understatement !!!!

So check hin out its worth the trip .

Hidden Hobbies is located at the intersection of RT. 14 and RT. 27 on the Whitman , East Bridgewater line , next to Z-1 car sales . 71 Lewiston St. is the 10 th house on the right, tan with dark brown shutters , stone wall , and circular drive . Please park on the stone driveway , and come to the back door . OPEN 7 DAYS ..Best to call first .508-583-0924

Tell Bill , Steve D. sent -ya

Take care and see you around the clubhouse ,

(or Hidden Hobbies)

Steve D.

Do you know if he's (or you) are going to be at the MassCar Show in taunton on the 22nd??

Yes Bill and myself will be vending at the show , I'm pretty sure his table is next to mine . As you enter the vendors room we will be on the right , all the way against the side wall . I'll be the one in the orange shirt with blue flames , kind of hard to miss .....stop by and say hello .