Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mid-Carolina Swap Meet

I'm surprised to see that no one has posted a flyer for this year's event. I believe it's the 17th of February in Salisbury, NC (same place as last year). It's a swap meet, no contest. I was thinking about getting a table (if it's not too late), and "thinning the herd" as the saying goes.

Edited by ncbuckeye67

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a table there. Swapmeet went very well, at least on my part. Sold off a bunch of big rig trailers and a couple of airplanes plus a few car models. Made enough to pay the table fee and buy four more models.  Will probably go again next year. These are the ones that somehow miraculously ended up my empty sale box and followed me home.

20240217_151417.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 3/1/2024 at 2:25 PM, TarheelRick said:

I had a table there. Swapmeet went very well, at least on my part. Sold off a bunch of big rig trailers and a couple of airplanes plus a few car models. Made enough to pay the table fee and buy four more models.  Will probably go again next year. These are the ones that somehow miraculously ended up my empty sale box and followed me home.

20240217_151417.jpg

We're going to have to wear name tags or something, Lol. I really would like to meet you in person, since we've chatted on here so much. Heck, we probably have actually talked and didn't realize it!