Model Cars Magazine Forum

Odds and Ends

afxmustang

Going thru my stuff and found a few items I don't need. MPC Grumpy's Toy Vega Pro Stock sealed.  All of the complete parts trees from the Moebius 1965 Plymouth A/FX (not AWB). Really everything but the body and tires. All bags sealed. Two sets (4 each) resin Torque Thrust  wheels. (new)  Kit decals from Polar Lights Gas Ronda Mustang Funny Car. Fred Cady Gas Ronda A/EX Mustang decals. Car Tech drag racing books. 8.5 x 11 soft cover, like new condition. Great reference material and drag racing history.  Arnie "The Farmer" Beswick, Shirley Shahan The Drag On Lady, Mopar Factory Drag Cars 1962-1972, Drag Racing's Quarter Mile Warriors Then and Now (restored drag cars), Early Funny Cars 1964-1975. Also one hard cover book. Don The Snake Prudhomme My life beyond the 1320. Used vg condition. i would have interest on any of the following: 1966 Mustang Fastback AWB, MPC/AMT 1969 Mustang, MPC Firefighter Mustang Pro Stock, 1966 Fairlane 427, 1966 Galaxie and 1966 Mustang Fastback. Also looking for a Fred Cady 1964 Mustang Coupe A/FX  decal. Please message me in you have any interest.