Model Cars Magazine Forum

Was I dreaming it, or, is there a 3-D printed Ford 223 - their original OHV inline 6?

Seems like a natural, given all the early Ford products ('53 - 64 or so) out in the hobby that could be 'mainstreamed' with one. 

Checked in with two printers, one had it as a maybe, one kinda blew me off.

Regardless, thanks for any insight! 

Here is the history of the 223. 3d who knows

The 215 grew to 223 cu in (3.7 L) for the 1954 F-Series. Output was now 115 hp (86 kW) in the trucks and 120 hp (89 kW) in the 1954 Ford cars. Power was up to 137 hp (102 kW) in the 1956 trucks. While not the popular engine option, the 223 cu in (4 L) was the only inline-six offered in the Fairlane (until 1961), Galaxie, and F-Series trucks between 1955 and 1964, causing it to be not quite a rarity, but not easy to come across. The 223 I-6 was also used in 1963–1964 Ford trucks, which also used the Autolite 1100 carburetor with stamping C4TF-E and produced 145 hp (108 kW) with 206 ft-lb of torque, and Mercury Meteor-Monterey in 1961. The 223 was also used in Onan 30EC generator sets and possibly others.[1]