Model Cars Magazine Forum

just ordered some goods

I just ordered a ross gibson 502 motor, 3 sets of super swamper tires and a toyota hilux lift up pickup truck. the motor is going into a 69 camaro z/28 and the tires are going on a 77 cj7 rock crawler i am working on and another set is going on a 99 silverado pickup. hope i can post pis of these projects.

I just ordered a ross gibson 502 motor, 3 sets of super swamper tires and a toyota hilux lift up pickup truck. the motor is going into a 69 camaro z/28 and the tires are going on a 77 cj7 rock crawler i am working on and another set is going on a 99 silverado pickup. hope i can post pis of these projects.

If you want to trade the off road lights out of the aoshima kit or sell them please let me know?

Can't wait to see these projects too.

Here is a cj my friend Willie finished .

Doug R

ShowLetter99978.jpg

i dont know if i am going to use the lights from the ki tbut if i dont you are welcome to take them off my hands. That cj is awesome i was looking at it in your fotki already and it was what inspired me to do a crawler. i would like to see more pics off that one or something similar to it!

i dont know if i am going to use the lights from the ki tbut if i dont you are welcome to take them off my hands. That cj is awesome i was looking at it in your fotki already and it was what inspired me to do a crawler. i would like to see more pics off that one or something similar to it!

No problem Glen,

you can PM me or email me.

I have tons of CJ model pics and in progress pics of a few.

If you want to do working leaf springs go here,also look at his jeeps and albums.

Richard does awesome work.Make sure you look at the blazer!

Doug R

http://public.fotki.com/modeljeeper/models...eaf_suspension/