Model Cars Magazine Forum

Is this fair?

Guest Mustang3.8

I like this site cause nobody judges you by the quality or lack of quality of your models. We're all here for the same pleasure and we're all here to help each other out.

If that site doesn't like your skill level, to heck with theme! Come here, improve your skills, and be all the better for it. We've got lot's of professionals and beginners here. Lot's of tip's and tricks for making your project the best it can be. All is loved here.................

Fujimilover, I agree with U this site is great it doesn't pick you for being a lousy builder not like others I've been on, I've just quit a site coz they accused of of doing something a couple of years ago that Inever did, so I toldl them that if they live in glass hoouse they shouldn't throw stones coz it will come back to bite them and the same goes for all these other forums who think they are the best, it will come back to bite them one day and they'll fin themselves without any members but just the admin & co-ordinator guys playing by themselves or with themselves. That's about all I have to say on this subject now.

Dingo ;)

Well I for one would love to know what site and what you did?

Im a member of several different forums and all I do is post models and ask

model related questions.

This is one forum where people are more friendly and not judgemental.One forum Im on the quality is so nice I sometimes

feel my work is inferior when I post. But I do anyway because I have raised my modeling bar high.

this forum is more"shall we say"personal imho. I like that its a real friendly atomosphere here.

The admins will occasionally tolerate some independent thought which I like!!!