Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ferrari 1: Koenig Testarossa

janositamas

Hi Guys, let me introduce the 1st of a multi-piece Ferrari series from me I just finished: the Fujimi Koenig Testarossa. Mostly box stock except for some minor details like Ferrari badges instead of those Koenig ones, seatbelts, new sideview mirrors and replaced rims and black grille on the rear end. Unfortunately I had paint problems so I had to repaint it twice, so it is not perfect but finished after all. Here come the pics, thanks for your attention, comments are welcome:

FerrariTestarossaKoenig020b.jpg

FerrariTestarossaKoenig022b.jpg

FerrariTestarossaKoenig025b.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome Ferrari's guy's! As a fan of KS, it's nice to see a different twist on it with the Ferrari badges and different rims. Also, your mirrors are different as they don't look like Ferrari's Testarossa mirrors either. So, beautiful model you've got there with nice twists! I like it!

Would like to see more of your work

That yellow Ferrari is looking sweet too. I've never had luck painting yellow before and would like to try again some time. Particularly if there is a nice pearl yellow for the Lamborghini Murcielago's.

What yellow did you use for that Ferrari?

I was just watching a Tivo'd episode of Super Cars Exposed where Tanner visited Italy and he drove that yellow Ferrari. Very awesome and I love the black accents. As stated in other threads, I generally absolutely hate yellow cars. But, I love the yellow on Ferraris, and I love the pearl yellow found on the Murcielago's. Only two exceptions for my hatred of yellow.

Awesome car and I can't wait to see your model finished.

And what red did you use on the Koenig Testarossa? I used Tamiyas TS-8 Italian Red on mine pictured in my avatar.

I buy aluminium slaves and tires 23inch Pegasus Hobbies from this hoby shop Visit My Websiteand buy the AVS 5 Fujimi Wheel from Rainbowten Hobby shop and paint the slaves in yellow and paint in black the Fujimi rims or "wheel" then put this together.The slaves is in" in" diameter 21mm so you must the resolve the slaves with turning mashine and make hool biger in 1.5mm so than can you put the rims into the slaves.

Picture:

Picture022x-1.jpg

Soory for bad english ,I was so bad in school when I learn english.But I understand ewerything what you say and write.