Model Cars Magazine Forum

Howzit…Joined the site a few weeks ago and figured it was time for an intro. I love cars in general, but really enjoy ol’ Hot Rods, nostalgia Drag Racing, and Tri 5 Chevys. Been building for just over a year this time around…started building models again due to the drag strip closure here on Oahu. Prior to this I built as a kid (over 40 years ago) and again (20 years ago) with my sons when they were little. I’m a member on a few different forums but thought I’d try something new. The skills displayed by many here are just unreal; I look forward to participating and hopefully with your advice improve my skills.

Aloha…Pete :angry:

Edited by Flatout

welcome I look forward to seeing some of your builds. And don't ask george 53 how to add pics to a post.also not sure where you are in terms of rediscovery but be sure to look around and see what others are using for materials and detailing items .a lot has changed even in the last couple of years in regards to paint especially. so skip past those old enamels and jump staight to the lacquers.

hey flatout, wuz up? welcome to the party! may i suggest to go check out "REAL OR MODEL" topic! its fun, and harry can pull some good one!!!!! oh, don't be affraid of george_53! he's a good guy! but i think he hasn't had his meds yet! LOL!!!!!!

peace :lol: ,

Brandon