Model Cars Magazine Forum

Resin promo Bodies

Not aware of too many out there. Reliable Resin's '71 Challenger is the promo body. Email Don at ReliableResin@aol.com for more information.

Missing Link Resin Casters has a '66 (I think) Valiant promo kit. Email kevin@kawifreek@msn.com

I have a RARE '70 Hemi Cuda promo body in resin that is believed to be a short run, private issue, cast by Modelhaus. And, no, it is not for sale!

100_1466-vi.jpg

Not aware of too many out there. Reliable Resin's '71 Challenger is the promo body. Email Don at ReliableResin@aol.com for more information.

Missing Link Resin Casters has a '66 (I think) Valiant promo kit. Email kevin@kawifreek@msn.com

I have a RARE '70 Hemi Cuda promo body in resin that is believed to be a short run, private issue, cast by Modelhaus. And, no, it is not for sale!

100_1466-vi.jpg

I went to Don and I have the1971 dodge challenger Don does some out standing Work not Like AFX RESIN who cant fill his orders. if you ever want to sell your 70 cuda body let me know first. the 66 Valiant i sa very nice car but I'm leaning more toward late 60's early 70's.

I'm looking for resin Bodies of MOPAR with the hoods molded in.

Yup we offer the 71 Challenger SE ( stk ) promo

We also have a few misc items in the Bull Pen

As the cost of materials has increased ( rubber / resin )

We've become a lil' cost conscious as to which items we're pouring rubber on

We are offering ( very limited production ) a CLEAN CASTING of the 65 / 66 Corvette Convert. S/B body

Hope the picture loads :unsure:

Build ON !

Don

4131_1_sbol.JPG

46d7_1_sbol.JPG

Edited by Reliable Resin