Model Cars Magazine Forum

Porsche 911 GT2

Mike

A fast box stock project to get me back in the swing of things after a 3 month hiatus while my basement was being finished. The decals weren't bad. The problem children were the red strips on the front spoiler, the mirrors, and around the rear fin ducts. ;):)

DSC00631.jpg

DSC00633.jpg

DSC00634.jpg

DSC00635.jpg

DSC00636.jpg

Looks good to me ..and with it being black no need for trim..eh! ;)

Does the kit come with precut masks? Ive been thinking about getting this kit

There aren't any precut masks for the windows with this kit. I used Scotch tape and cut along the raised line on the windows.

Nice work!!! I am currantly working on the road version of this kit and I love it. That roll cage went together beautifully. I wish I would have gotten this kit instead. I am making mine into a race car and would have loved the decals and slick tires. Other then that they are the same kits. I love how your's turned out. Clean job.

Question: Was this kit molded in black? The nice thing about the Road Version is it is in white.

Matt

Nice work!!! I am currantly working on the road version of this kit and I love it. That roll cage went together beautifully. I wish I would have gotten this kit instead. I am making mine into a race car and would have loved the decals and slick tires. Other then that they are the same kits. I love how your's turned out. Clean job.

Question: Was this kit molded in black? The nice thing about the Road Version is it is in white.

Matt

Hey Matt, yes it was molded in black. It is a clean kit.

Edited by Mike