Model Cars Magazine Forum

peterbuilt 359 interor

hey tim or any of the other big rig experts i need your help i am geting a amt pete 359 that i am goine to build as the mr nasty pull truck i am hopeing some one can post some close up interor pics so that i can see what i need to sand to make it a pull truck and what do i have to do to the motor??

Now that I'm back from vacation..

Go to www.timstrucks.com/PB.htm and then click on the link for 359 conventionals and the link for interiors.

I have most years of Peterbilt 359 shown.

Tim

hey tim or any of the other big rig experts i need your help i am geting a amt pete 359 that i am goine to build as the mr nasty pull truck i am hopeing some one can post some close up interor pics so that i can see what i need to sand to make it a pull truck and what do i have to do to the motor??

Buba; most pulling trucks will be stripped down....just the basics inside...one seat, shifter, tach and oil guages....maybe boost as well....some have a basic cage inside as well....as for the pulling motor....only one choice DETROIT 12 cylinder, with TWO superchargers on top; and FOUR TURBOS.......that's the setup... you will also want to omit the 5th wheel; and add a weight box over the back axles.....I hope this helps matt

Edited by monkeyclaw