Model Cars Magazine Forum

MINIDREAMS HACK JOB 1&2

David@MinidreamsInc.

Well i have never been the one to open a box and build it the way the kit companies think they should be built by their instruction ! Nor have i every been known to build anything stock looking :P ! Weather it be a brand new kit , or an AMT ANNUAL SHOE BOX kit i always seem to make it my own or turn the guts of collectors when i cut up my kits and promos !

Fellas I buy my kits for 2 reason's ! TO BUILD OR TO PART OUT ! B)

I enjoy every penny spent building my own creations ! This hobby is meant to be enjoyed , to show off your imagination! NOT TO HOARD THEM AWAY IN A DARK CLOSET ! :)

ENOUGH RUNNING OFF OF THE MOUTH ! SORRY FELLAS !

HACK JOB 1&2 !

I want these two be built the same as in color and details kinda of like a fella has his truck and boat match !LOL !

I took 2 of these kits an a USA 1 monster truck to build a long bed crew cab , and a close looking suburban !

r8hzys.jpg

101_3219.jpg

101_3218.jpg

HACK JOB #1 CREW CAB LONG BED !

101_3221.jpg

101_3222.jpg

Was with a camera for few days on the crew cab so no before primer shot's

HACK JOB #2 SUBURBAN

101_3217.jpg

101_3223.jpg

101_3224.jpg

THESE ARE PUT AWAY FOR NOW ! I HAD A SET OF TWIN'S BORN IN APRIL AND I HAD TO PUT ALOT OF PROJECT AWAY LOL ! I GOT THESE WAITING ALONG WITH A FEW OTHER WILD IDEAS TO BEEN REAL SOON ! BABIES JUST TURNED 6 MONTHS AND STARTING TO SLEEP A;MOST ALL NIGHT ** MY BUILDING HOURS LOL :D ** SO SOON I WILL BE POSTING A LOT MORE !

Edited by David@MinidreamsInc.