Model Cars Magazine Forum

Open House at G & G Hobbies, Highland, IN. J.D. Booth was there

I had a really fun day. Another invited guest was J.D. Booth. I had met him on a friday night last year at one of our friday night car club get togethers at the Highland Gyros. His diorama he build aout 25 years ago is with out a doubt incredible and so are his models. He does a lot of machinist work and fabricating and his Boydster was also in Street Rodder magazine. He also makes beautiful plastic displays cases with wood bases and We made a few trades. So here are some fotos of my friend Steve Vuko's models, I brought quite a few along, some that you may recognize and also photos of J.D. 's suburb models.

http://s156. photobucket. com/albums/ t9/soooperdave/ GG%20HOBBY/

Edited by Dave Mikrut

For some reason I cannot open your link. I met JD many years ago at the Boulder Hill model car contests in Montgomery, IL. I won the "JD Booth" award two years in a row from him. I haven't seen him in many years. Does he have a website for his display cases? Know how to order them? Thanks!