Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

2008 kenworth w900

Check these threads out from Porky:

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29252

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29290

and this is his website:

http://www.ppvintagekits.com/index.html

Check them out, in the first thread you'll have to scroll down to find the pic he posted of the KW.

I know some of the trucks in his second "Bill Drennen Conversion" thread he said were not going to be ready for 6-8 weeks, not sure why the one he posted the pic of in the "Peterbilt Ultra Cab" thread isn't there, but I'm sure if you send him a PM he would be able to help you out.

I know some of the trucks in his second "Bill Drennen Conversion" thread he said were not going to be ready for 6-8 weeks, not sure why the one he posted the pic of in the "Peterbilt Ultra Cab" thread isn't there, but I'm sure if you send him a PM he would be able to help you out.

ok, thanks!

I have not listed the studio sleeper cab on the site because the old mold is getting close to the end and its a piece that I am not going to make new molds for, I may remaster the thing at some point and offer it again but for now when this mold is gone that cab will be too, I think I only have 3 of them cast and I might get that many more, maybe. So I did not want to put them on the site and have orders for more of them than I could supply. I do need to get the W900L hood added to the site though. :P

well, if Mr. Eric decides to sell some of them, this is what it is going to look like, lots of money will begoing tinto it, and learning too, many trips to Red Deer Kenworth, to get detail pictures, aswell!!!!

however, im debating if it will be an 08 ( bsicly the same, except i believe CAT was still making their eninge ... i miss them already.. but thats okay, we gots a 6nz 550 single turbo under the hood of my dads o8 pete ( sorry bout bragging, the truck is my life...) sorry bout off topic but.. I have printed this out, becasue i have about 30 pages of pictures, and info on this truck already.

titlepageformodelproject.jpg

it will be like that one, but, it will be white, with burgandy frame, and burgandy seminole paintjob. the burgandy will have red ghost flames, on the seminole, tanks, (i might even paint the aircleaners) and chassis as well, so i have a base color, secondary, and accent color, all there, as for the intirior, it will be painted like every thing else burgandy. I have an airbrush sa well, so it will be painted with true fire, and hopefully House Of Kolor paints, if not, ill see what kind i can get from faskolor ( felxible paint forulated for rc bodies) and if not them.. Dupont, as i live within 5 minits of an auto-body shop, and am hoping ot get a job there this summer when i turn 14.. so this will also be a learning curve for me, but i take my time, becasue my parents dont buy anything for me (im thankful for that, i learn to get off this computer and work ;) ) Thanks you for reading this overly long, pobbably spellnig errord paragraph. Have a nice day :lol: .

Edited by 69_charger