Model Cars Magazine Forum

Downunder Chopper Shop is open for business!!

paul@detaildownunder

Got 4 revell Choppers delivered from the USA a couple of days ago(Almost impossible to find the kits here & Heaps cheaper over the net)and started building the crusader straight away. So far ive extended the rear fender with the rear of the torch fender added to the crusader fender ,swapped the tank and front fender from another kit and mocked it all up with some scratchbuild handle bars.Im going to make use of my lathe for a heap of parts and see what i can come up with, ......wish me luck

chop1.jpg

chop.jpg

Edited by paul@detaildownunder

• 7 months later...

Ok this update has been a long time coming !!! the bike was put a side as some other projects took over the work bench , but I have been working back on this for the last month or so and it is now nearing completion and will hopefully be finished in time for our local NNL on September 9.....................there are over 30 machined parts and lots of mods and i will post a full rundown when it is complete.

chop3a.jpg

chop2a.jpg

chop1a.jpg

Thanks for Looking!