Model Cars Magazine Forum

Need some Instruction Assistance

I have been trying to collect ALL the Blueprint style Instruction sheets for the last 2 years now and need some serious help.Everytime I think I have them all I find 1 I don't have,I thought these were only exclusive to the Official Blueprint series model releases from many many years ago and now I am finding them with some of the (for example Y-300) series releases or other similair numbers...Can or does anyone have any idea just how many of these Blueprint style sheets are out there,I currently have 21 different sheets and now find I need 1 for a 69 Corvair,a 69 Mustang Mach 1,and a 69 Ford Falcon,any help or assistance would really be appreciated as I am starting to get really frustrated not knowing how many more are out there,Gregg this would be a great history challenge for ya,LOL,Thanks in advance for any info I might get on this endeavor,Randy Izatt

I don't know if this will help you or not, but this site has many scans of old kit instruction sheets.

http://www.thedpmcc.com/instructionsintro.html

This won't give you the original instructions in paper form, but at least maybe you might be able to see if there are any others you might be missing.

I don't know if this will help you or not, but this site has many scans of old kit instruction sheets.

http://www.thedpmcc....tionsintro.html

This won't give you the original instructions in paper form, but at least maybe you might be able to see if there are any others you might be missing.

Yeah I belong to the DPMCC or Drastics as it's commonly called and not alot of luck there,there are actually alot I need to send Bob but just can't find the time,thanks again,Randy

Yeah I belong to the DPMCC or Drastics as it's commonly called and not alot of luck there,there are actually alot I need to send Bob but just can't find the time,thanks again,Randy

Well, it was worth a shot!! B) That is a great site, though, it has been a great help to me a couple of times.

;ust curious,Is there something special about these specific instructions that you like?

I have had one or two blueprinter series kits and never noticed. I just always notice the signup sheet for blueprinter magazine I think.

Yes,

I like the way the instructions are designed,just like a real blueprint,that and very hard to find,they look great framed and are just a bit different in regards to any other instructions out there,Randy

thanks for the clarification because as far as i recall the blueprinter cars i had just had the instrux that were with the original. i was almost ready to dig one out and see what was special about it! i have a few of the corvairs and the sunbeam tiger plus the parts packs.

ahem

anyway i would be interested in seeing these instruction sheets that resemble blueprints. care to post a photo or scan of one?

• 2 weeks later...

The only one I've seen and have is the one out of the Double Dragster (psychedelic box art)T275-200

DSC_0284.jpg

DSC_0285.jpg

Paul

Paul,this is one of the sheets I need,would you be willing to sell it or trade for a different blueprint style I have doubles of,please let me know when you have time,thanks Randy Izatt