Model Cars Magazine Forum

happy fathers day to all you dads

Hello Ken,

Well thanks you!

This is the first time for me to celebrate this day, since wy wife gave birth to our first child on 17/03/2010.

But you know what? The new member gave us happiness, a reason to stay wake in the nights and took me all my free modeling time!!! LOL LOL.

Any way her name is Anna and I hope that someday she will be attracked on model building...

Kostas.

Hello Ken,

Well thanks you!

This is the first time for me to celebrate this day, since wy wife gave birth to our first child on 17/03/2010.

But you know what? The new member gave us happiness, a reason to stay wake in the nights and took me all my free modeling time!!! LOL LOL.

Any way her name is Anna and I hope that someday she will be attracked on model building...

Kostas.

That is nice & it's kind of funny taking away your sleep & modeling time if that is all she takes from you & yours feel blessed, I have two & two girls first than boys & today the girls are 27 & 28 & still the baby's , & wanting, wanting, wanting, there is never an end to them.:lol:ken