Model Cars Magazine Forum

Build for my wifes lill bro....sry

mopar01lee

well guys i havent posted on my ramcharger in a few weeks ive been busy building a 1/350th titanic for my wifes little brother (hes 9 an loves the titanic )

he got this kit for xmas bout 2 yrs ago an his mom an dad asked if i would put it together for him since im the only one they kw that builds.. and i said yes woooppssss my bad . this thing is a nightmare nothing fits , has pin holes in parts , molde lines off bad, a instruction book with 62 steps an 36 pages.. im guessin this kit has 350 plus parts . has PE BRASS hand rails and wire that has to be cut in 50 or more diff lengths for the suport wires for the mass an stacks an son theres like 75 all to gether so heres some pics......ill be gettin back on the ROCKCRAWLIN RAMCHARGER as soon as this is done..

003-8.jpg

an yes you gotta build every deck.....theres 5 decks.

005-8.jpg

look closely you can see the wire.. theres 48 10in peices on this deck alone..

007-3.jpg

002-8.jpg

this thing is close to 3 feet long....

008-2.jpg

now im sry guy to put a ship here but i had to post ...lol

THIS IS MY FIRST SHIP EVER... ;):lol:B):lol::)

Edited by mopar01lee

I built this as a kid and blew it up with cherry bombs in the pool. ;)

that sounds fun to me to .. but this is a 100.00 dollar kit i dont think his mom an dad would like thay ...lol.. :lol:

and whale392.... hahahahahaha .. i thought of that a few tims since i started it even told the wife .. i cant tell you what she said.... :lol::):DB)

Dang, that sure does look big.

wouldn't fit on my desk.

does it have all the lil people too? :)

O Ya, all the lil life rafts too.

Lookin good soo far.

Thanks guys an no it don't have the people. But it does have 24 life boats on it 56 sittin benches. 15 sets of stairs. Ef blowers. Lol there's a lot of stuff.