Model Cars Magazine Forum

1991 Ferrari Testarossa

TheCat

Testarossa is My most favorite Ferrari of all time! Excellent job on that! :) .

On a side note, about a month ago I tried building the Miami Vice Testarossa, Twice :) . I am wondering what all problems you had with this build, Because with the kits I did have both the Chassis and the Body were warped in one way shape or form.

Edited by davyou5

Testarossa is My most favorite Ferrari of all time! Excellent job on that! B) .

On a side note, about a month ago I tried building the Miami Vice Testarossa, Twice :lol: . I am wondering what all problems you had with this build, Because with the kits I did have both the Chassis and the Body were warped in one way shape or form.

I used the Tamiya kit instead. To avoid those kind of problems. The kit may be a little more expensive then Revell. but it's looks better and it's a nicer build. The ONLY bad note is that the Tamiya kit does not come with an engine. Maybe you can use Revell's engine and but it in the Tamiya kit. Just a thought. :D

I used the Tamiya kit instead. To avoid those kind of problems. The kit may be a little more expensive then Revell. but it's looks better and it's a nicer build. The ONLY bad note is that the Tamiya kit does not come with an engine. Maybe you can use Revell's engine and but it in the Tamiya kit. Just a thought. B)

Yes since I have an already built engine I will rip it out of the Revell model I did and put it into the Tamiya Kit. I am watching a few of the kits on Evil Bay right now, and on another note, a few of the sellers who are selling this kit are also showing the inside of the box and to me it looks like the HeadLights are seperate piece's so I am wondering if you could build it with them flipped up.

ModelKit_FerrariTamiya4.jpg

Edited by davyou5

Yes since I have an already built engine I will rip it out of the Revell model I did and put it into the Tamiya Kit. I am watching a few of the kits on Evil Bay right now, and on another note, a few of the sellers who are selling this kit are also showing the inside of the box and to me it looks like the HeadLights are seperate piece's so I am wondering if you could build it with them flipped up.

ModelKit_FerrariTamiya4.jpg

It could be. It's been a while since I built this one that I don't remember if it came with that option. Hope you have good luck on EvilBay and win it at a low price. ;)