Model Cars Magazine Forum

research

Michael, I am not sure what you were searching on, but I just Googled it and came back with well over 1 Million hits. The whole first page was nothing but listings of Ford Victoria. If that doesn't work for ya, you may need to change the wording of what you are searching for. For example, Ford Crown Victoria or different years, sometimes all it takes is a slight change in the wording and we find what we are looking for. Hope this helps.

Michael, I am not sure what you were searching on, but I just Googled it and came back with well over 1 Million hits. The whole first page was nothing but listings of Ford Victoria. If that doesn't work for ya, you may need to change the wording of what you are searching for. For example, Ford Crown Victoria or different years, sometimes all it takes is a slight change in the wording and we find what we are looking for. Hope this helps.

The search was done on this site,to see what color the eng. was from the factory...

While this site is a good source of information on modeling, it's not always a good source for specific information. If you had started a thread asking for the color of the engine, you probably woulda gotten the information you were looking for fairly quickly as there are many knowledgable people on this site. Usually, for what you were looking for, most people will google the subject they are looking for. It is way quicker than looking on here or even asking on here, most times. Hope this helps.