Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

hey i was looking at the 353 kit (western life ) i think. has all the western decals. this place wanted way too much for this kit. but i got some questions on this kit.

the fenders look like dimond plate. and i dont like them, if i used fenders from a revell 359 kit, would the line right up? or is a lot of cutting and feeling to be had? and/or does someone make fenders to use on it ? i want the high detail and parts that come with hthis kit but not the fenders.

also the wind blocker/roof top thing is the holes preset in the roof. or does it attach in a diffrent manor. i kinda wanna leave it on but im not sure at this poing and wanna know how it hooks on

also one last questin maxies, who makes a resen set to add onto a a revell kit. i found some website who sell stuff but im looking for more so please leave me some links/adresses for your sights!

Gary, I can't help you much, but on the price issue, if it was around $90, I'm sorry to say that is about the going rate for a Revell of Germany or Italeri kit nowadays. B) The cheapest I've seen it on the shelf around my area was $80!

As for the fenders, don't hold me to it, but I thought I seen someone here mention before it also includes the regular 359 curved fenders as well. It is just more or less the 359 kit with some extras.