Model Cars Magazine Forum

Anyone from Middle TN?

Just looking to see if there are some other modelers on here from Middle Tn. I haven't been building in several years, just collecting.Anyway just wanted to try and get to meet some people with the same interests....Ridgley

I live on Old 31E, probably been by here a time or 2. Currently not working, so I am home most of the time. Stop by sometime, just like to talk and hang out wwith some fellow modelers. Haven't built in quite awhile,and have a thinned down collection. I like building mostly factory stock muscle cars, but when it comes to plastic, I'll build almost anything automotive. Look forward to meeting you sometime. If ya pm me I'll leave my home phone, so you can give me a call...Ridgley

Well, that's 3 of us in close proximity. Looks like we'll have to start getting together and share some builds. I live jsut up from the BP in Westmoreland, ther are usually several Mustangs parked out in front of my house/garage. Stop by and bring some plastic...Ridgley

Well, that's 3 of us in close proximity. Looks like we'll have to start getting together and share some builds. I live jsut up from the BP in Westmoreland, ther are usually several Mustangs parked out in front of my house/garage. Stop by and bring some plastic...Ridgley

Man i didnt know you was that close ive always wondered who lived there.. my bro lives on Brown street lol

Yeah, I'm kind of a hermit sometimes.I've lived in this house alittle over a year and still only know a few neighbors. I keep to myself moslty, except when Mustangs are around. My job usually leaves me some downtime during the year at different times, but lately ALot. Just looking to get back into something I used to enjoy...Ridgley