Model Cars Magazine Forum

NNNNSCORRRRRE!!!!!!!

Ben

I'm pretty sure this is the exact same kit as the MPC Dick Harrel Camaro that I have! Paid only 12.00 plus 9.00 shipping!!!!

If anyone knows anything different about this, please let me know! For some reason, I'm thinking there was a "Turbo Camaro" kit. I'm wondering if it's the Harrel kit with different decals?

KGrHqJjQE2IZWV6fhBNo5YSB6g_12.jpg

Looks like the Revell body with a Polar Lights chassis.

I agree, that looks like the Monogram Camaro body, I had the original Dick Harrell "Fred Gibb" F/C way back when, and mine came with a blank grille (no headlights or grille detail), being as the DH car had a "Mr. Chevrolet" decal that went there, also, it had a flat hood, no cowl-induction scoop.

I agree, that looks like the Monogram Camaro body, I had the original Dick Harrell "Fred Gibb" F/C way back when, and mine came with a blank grille (no headlights or grille detail), being as the DH car had a "Mr. Chevrolet" decal that went there, also, it had a flat hood, no cowl-induction scoop.

Oh yeah, that's right. I haven't dug my Dick Harrel kit out yet but I do remember the items you mentioned. Oh well, it was only 12.00. :)