Model Cars Magazine Forum

Looking for some kits...

I know it seems every time my name pops up on these forums I'm asking for something instead of showing off my latest builds, and for that I apologize. Truth is I can't find anything I want to build....

So I've decided I might as well build a car to stock specs instead of trying to customize a non-existent kit to match which ever of my 1:1 cars I drove that day. So here is the list of cars I'd like to build, but can't find kits for anywhere. If anyone could post a link (preferably not to ebay, I hate that place) or even point me in the direction of where a person could find these kits. That is; if these kits exist - which might explain why I was unable to find them.

Kit 1: Lotus Espirit, '93 to '04 body style (I'd really like a 96+ since they had the V8)

Kit 2: Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary (I've found a few Countachs, just not the anniversary edition with the sporty cladding/wing)

Kit 3: Lamborgini Diablo '90 - '98 (I haven't found a single Diablo kit anywhere!)

Kit 4: Bugatti Veyron (Same thing, can't find a kit anywhere)

Kit 5: Pagani Zonda (Found a few die cast, but no plastic)

Thank you.

That is; if these kits exist - which might explain why I was unable to find them.

Kit 1: Lotus Espirit, '93 to '04 body style (I'd really like a 96+ since they had the V8)

Kit 2: Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary (I've found a few Countachs, just not the anniversary edition with the sporty cladding/wing)

Kit 3: Lamborgini Diablo '90 - '98 (I haven't found a single Diablo kit anywhere!)

Kit 4: Bugatti Veyron (Same thing, can't find a kit anywhere)

Kit 5: Pagani Zonda (Found a few die cast, but no plastic)

Thank you.

Well, as for kits 1, 4, and 5, if there are any I haven't seen them, and in the case of 4 and 5, you find any, LET ME KNOW! :)

I can be better help with the Lambos, though. I believe Monogram did make a kit if the 25th Anniversary edition with all the cladding, possibly in the mid to late 90s. Revell/Monogram also had a snaptite 1/25 scale Diablo, which is on the list of 2011 fall releases to be reissued, and AMT made a Diablo kit as well in the early to mid 90s, it was issued in a 3 car "Exotics" pack and I think also as a stand alone kit. I hope this helps.