Model Cars Magazine Forum

Need advice from all you truck modellers

Hi guys I need some advice

I have a Revell Peterbilt tri-axle wrecker kit that is missing a few pieces.

I would like to know where i can purchase a hood and the drive axles, also would these items work with this kit?

My link

My link

i have the fenders and both styles of grill that came with the kit.

Thanks

Rich

Edited by icedragon

I just checked the parts you asked about on Eric's site (he posts here as Porky) and both are listed there as being for the Revell of Germany 1/25 scale Peterbilt kits, so you are good to go. I've gotten a few things from him and is work is top notch! :lol:

I just checked the parts you asked about on Eric's site (he posts here as Porky) and both are listed there as being for the Revell of Germany 1/25 scale Peterbilt kits, so you are good to go. I've gotten a few things from him and is work is top notch! :o

Yea Porky = Eric is a real good resin source for the big rigs.

yeah what they said!! lol GET IT AT PORKY'S

ppvintagekits.com

he has alot more then just whats on his sight, if ya dont see what ya want then just slip him an email. :lol::D;)

he has alot more then just whats on his sight, if ya dont see what ya want then just slip him an email. B):D:)

Hey Dennis

I did at last get all the items on the web site. Added a complete Parts / Price list page and all the item listings ( except just a few ) are links to pics of the parts. Check it out at http://www.ppvintagekits.com/CARS/Resin-Price_list.html

Hey porky

As soon as i get the $$ I'll be ordering the hood and sleeper top.

Any ideas where I can get the drive axles?

This kit will sit for a bit since I've been out of it for a while. I want to brush up on my basic skills on some smaller easier models first.

Hey porky

As soon as i get the $$ I'll be ordering the hood and sleeper top.

Any ideas where I can get the drive axles?

This kit will sit for a bit since I've been out of it for a while. I want to brush up on my basic skills on some smaller easier models first.

Hey Rich

You just need the axle housings ??? I can take a look through my parts boxes and see what I come up with.