Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ferrari FXX

krishna.iskandana

Hello again guys,

It's that time of the week again, this time I will post my recently built Ferrari FXX from tamiya. It was built straight out of the box with only additional seat belts and pirelli tyre decals. The color is Tamiya Yellow clearcoated with Mr Hobby Gloss Clear.

Let me know what you think and thanks for looking

Regards

Krishna Iskandana

FerrariFXX.jpg

FerrariFXX3.jpg

FerrariFXX10.jpg

FerrariFXX2.jpg

FerrariFXX8.jpg

FerrariFXX6.jpg

FerrariFXX5.jpg

FerrariFXX7.jpg

FerrariFXX4.jpg

FerrariFXX9.jpg

Very Nice...I built the Tamiya Enzo Ferrari...I know what you went thru...For you have done a Great job..

Would like to ask..where did you get the Pirelli Tire Decals?... sure set the car off nice...Good Touch...Like the Detail..Cheers

Very Nice...I built the Tamiya Enzo Ferrari...I know what you went thru...For you have done a Great job..

Would like to ask..where did you get the Pirelli Tire Decals?... sure set the car off nice...Good Touch...Like the Detail..Cheers

Thanks for the comments guys, I got the Pirelli tyre decals from the Lancia 037 Rally Hasegawa kit, it came with two sets of pirelli tyre decals, white and yellow, I used the white ones for the lancia.

Thanks

Regards