Model Cars Magazine Forum

ROG Ferrari California Close Top

bigdodge88

This was my first ROG Ferrari and I must say I am impressed! Very nice kit to build with no fitment issues at all. Paint it Tamiya Mica Blue, wheels are Gunmetal, and interior is Semi gloss black and Testors Desert Sand. All comments are welcome.

HPIM2425.jpg

HPIM2423.jpg

HPIM2422.jpg

HPIM2421.jpg

HPIM2420.jpg

HPIM2427.jpg

Edited by bigdodge88

Really nice on the paint! Overall very good. You ask for opinions, and the first thing I noticed on this (as always on contemporary cars) is the lack of blackout on the windows. Guidelines are provided on the inside, so all you need to do is use a Sharpie marker to black out the edges; again, on the inside.

Other than that, very nice.

Really nice on the paint! Overall very good. You ask for opinions, and the first thing I noticed on this (as always on contemporary cars) is the lack of blackout on the windows. Guidelines are provided on the inside, so all you need to do is use a Sharpie marker to black out the edges; again, on the inside.

Other than that, very nice.

Yeah, I forgot about that and somehow I didnt realize it until it was already on the car. So now its stuck like that unfortunately.

Edited by bigdodge88