Model Cars Magazine Forum

What happened to the private message icon?

I know I'm getting old and my eyes aren't what they used to be........ but I can't see how I get or send private messages on the new format.

Or am I just missing something that's obvious to everyone else?

Help....... !

Tony

Tony, if you mean how to get into your PMs, go up to the top of the screen and click on your name, then click where it says "Personal Messenger", and that takes you to your PMs, old and new.

Also, for a new message, up to the left of your name you will see an envelope, and it will have a red box lit up with a number if you have a new PM. I think you can also get to your old PMs that way too.

Tony, if you mean how to get into your PMs, go up to the top of the screen and click on your name, then click where it says "Personal Messenger", and that takes you to your PMs, old and new.

Also, for a new message, up to the left of your name you will see an envelope, and it will have a red box lit up with a number if you have a new PM. I think you can also get to your old PMs that way too.

OR look left of your name...2 boxes...1 is notifications, the one that looks like an envelope is your messenger...all your old messages are safe...

Edited by MIKE THE MANIAC

OR look left of your name...2 boxes...1 is notifications, the one that looks like an envelope is your messenger...all your old messages are safe...

Uh, is there an echo in here!?!?

And I see my anti eye hat must not be working, I'm STILL getting CREEPED OUT!!!!