Model Cars Magazine Forum

link to more pictures of Freightliner FLC build

Thanks for all of the kind words on the build fellow modelers....I apologize for the way I had to post the second round of pictures. After determining the "link" that I posted for photobucket wasn't going to work, I did the next best thing I could think of and copy some of them to the "reply". Much appreciation to you all for being patient with the pics.

Happy modeling!

Jeff

Jeff I don't know what to say, you did your homework on the detail. Kudos to you I think you spent a lot of time and it shows. I tried to e-mail you and my server said I could'nt make it work. If you have another e-mail please shoot me a e-mail mine is snapon@charter.net love to chat to pick your brain. YOU DID A BEAUTIFUL JOB!!!!!! How much do want for it? if I understand you right

Edited by catd11rpusher

Jeff I keep trying to send you a E-mail but I get it back, its a hit or miss, I want the truck I can use it as a example of how to do stuff. Please call me at 805-460-6340, I don't know the time difference there but call me!!!!! Don;t sell until you talk to me. I don't know whats it is worth but I will be fare. Its pricess to me. You did VERY nice work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Jeff Mike :rolleyes: