Jump to content
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hair brush shifter

Jesse D

Recommended Posts

A lot of you probably use or have used them hair brushes with the plastic bristles. Next time you do, take a look at them. They are basically a bunch of shifter handles with ball knobs on 'em. I've used them once or twice in die cast. Let's see how it works for plastic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...