Model Cars Magazine Forum

Tips on painting flames

I am looking to remake my Toyota supra from need for speed and I was looking for some tips on painting flames. Sorry I don't have pictures I know they would of helped allot but for the people who have played need for speed I used the neon blue flames that are in the musle section of vinals. Thanks in advance. Mike.

There on need for speed undercover sorry I forgot to say that and the full name is grizzly blue flames and sorry there in the grizzly designs. I am going to paint them but I don't have an air brush how much are they? And ware would be a good place to get one?

There on need for speed undercover sorry I forgot to say that and the full name is grizzly blue flames and sorry there in the grizzly designs. I am going to paint them but I don't have an air brush how much are they? And ware would be a good place to get one?

I'm getting a $15 one from Harbor Freight, but you WILL need an air compressor and filter/moisture trap.

Edited by Andy C.