Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

What my "Baby Girl" got me........

This is what Baby Girl got me for Christmas with her own money ~with~ a Hobby Lobby discount coupon that she printed off on her own!!!!!!!!....smart kid!!!!!....Thank You Sweet Pea!!!! :wub:013-2.jpg And this is what she will be starting on now that her bowling league is over til next month,I picked this up for her a few months back.......am I lucky or what with a daughter like this :D016-2.jpg

Man when I have kids I hope they get as much into models as she is.Thats pretty cool that she can look at a semi and have a smile like that,I bet that she's gonna turn out to be a nice builder.Also I think I have the Harley T-Shirt she has on, LOL.

Edited by Austin T

Very thoughtful of her, plus using her own money! Good on ya!! Great sh has an interest in building, too!

My kids are older (25, 21 & 20), but two of them got together an bought me the Lego VW Camper, the other got me the Hallmark 66 Batmobile...I love that I got toys from my kids!! One of my kids has interest in building...he bought a recent Mustang GT kit, so I've gotta make some room for him in the hobby room. All good!