Model Cars Magazine Forum

DFW Car and Model Car Show April 28th 2012

4DCustoms

Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Gabriel Richardson and I wanted to announce that I am involved in setting up a car show in the Dallas / Forth Worth area. This car show is going to be multi faceted; we will be having everything from muscle cars to exotics. I am also inviting you all to a model car exhibition that will be there as well. There will be no charge to display your cars.

The venue will be at Freedom Life Church in Carrollton TX, the address is 2435 E. Hebron Pkwy, Carrollton, TX 75010. The show will be on Saturday, April 28th from 9:30 until about 3:00. There will be no charge to display your vehicle and no charge to spectate. The purpose of this event is to get like minded people together that enjoy cars. I am working on having a few local companies there. I am promoting the family side of the automotive world with hobbies as well. I am looking to have a model car show as well as an RC car exhibition.

If you would like to participate please send me an email, 4dcustoms@gmail.com . Everyone is welcome all makes and models, we do want to keep the subject matter interesting so please refrain from bring the 1992 Ford Taurus, unless of course it has some sort of ridiculous engine swap or something.

• 2 months later...

Ok here is the video for the car show. We shot it at Boardwalk Ferrari in Plano, TX.

It is an open invitation with registration at the door for the car show and the model contest.

I have also set up a "Make and Take" area for the younger crowd. I purchased a set of the 1963 Corvette snap kits. These will also be free of charge for the kids coming. It is limited to the first 24.

The Car show is this Saturday I wanted to get anyone who will be showing to RSVP to me whether on this site or throught the info@freedomlifedfw.com email by Wednesday so that I can get an accurate count of cars for the food vendors and parking spaces. I can't wait to see you there.

Thank you,

Gabriel

43633d1333590242-dfw-car-show-april-car-show-flyer-sponsors.jpg

Edited by 4DCustoms