Model Cars Magazine Forum

its not too often you find great people now days i sure have done so here at mcm wesite

I know I posted this in "great trader" too but not everyone goes straight there!

so here we go again

These names are in no particular order

I would just like to say a big "thank you" to all the great fellow modelers out there i have been dealing with over the last month+ here we go hope i havn't left anyone out

* Rick schmidt

*Curt Lee ( ford truck parts 3 way trade :) }

* kenny hiusser (canada) Engines trade (still waiting for shipment)

* mark rogers

*Tim cooper (vw rabbit) great trade

* Randy lyons

* Gene walker ( bought the cougar drag race set and dodge funny car)

*Bart deatherage (FIRST SALE) and now good friends !

*Mike laliberte ( Gtx's)

* chris martin (canada)

* Josh clark

* Al wickham

*karl bates

*patrick myers

* Ian matthews

All of you are a great bunch of fellows and would/ will do anything for you all anytime and trade/ sell again anytime you are all fantastic!

thanks again,

Danny

sorry mr. Ben thats the list so far of people i've traded and sold things too ( and created a couple friendships along the way too) i've got a guy to talk ford with now ( fox mustangs) and barster to the west of me in tx we talk regularly now! its so great

and i am very sure Your very great too mr Ben sir, hopefully i can add you to the list soon! do you trade regularly? lol

sorry mr. Ben thats the list so far of people i've traded and sold things too ( and created a couple friendships along the way too) i've got a guy to talk ford with now ( fox mustangs) and barster to the west of me in tx we talk regularly now! its so great

and i am very sure Your very great too mr Ben sir, hopefully i can add you to the list soon! do you trade regularly? lol

LOL, I just felt left out! :lol:

I have had some guys on here send me some parts but I have not done any trades yet.