Model Cars Magazine Forum

Post Apocalypse Mad Police Nissan Destroyer & Pontiac Interceptor

Zarana-X

I just have to wonder what'll happen to the antenna and rear spoiler on the Fiorebird when those missiles on the back of the car are lit off! My guess: Sudden and complete radio silence so you won't be able to call for help when you suddenly lose rear downforce! :P

Seriously, even though this isn't really my cup of tea (I'm not a tea drinker anyway!), it shows that you put a lot of time, effort, and skill into these two road warriors. Well done!

I just have to wonder what'll happen to the antenna and rear spoiler on the Fiorebird when those missiles on the back of the car are lit off! My guess: Sudden and complete radio silence so you won't be able to call for help when you suddenly lose rear downforce! :P

There'll be some scorching for sure, but these are just missiles, I don't expect the kind of incineration you'd get from an orbital rocket. :lol:

Here are a few more views. I'm not sure what the image limit is, but I exceeded on my frst attempt...

102_1402.jpg

102_1406.jpg

102_1416.jpg

102_1420.jpg