Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dr. Cranky...

Bart, NO, but I would live there just for the P. Bros. sandwiches. I also have quite a few good friends from Pittsburgh. I love the fact that Pittsburgh natives are hard core lovers of their city. That's a rare trait these days indeed. I'm a Miami, Florida rat, although I grew up in Los Angeles, out there in John Teresi land.

Doc, I grew up in Kansas City, Missouri. Same kind of working class town as Pittsburgh, only BBQ rules at "home". Ollie Gates & Arthur Bryants. Every President since Woodrow Wilson has eaten at both places!

And don't forget Stephenson's Old Apple Farm out in Independence.

Unfortunately, it apparently ran to seeds once the children took over I hear say, though.

I relish the fact that when we are talking about Doctor Cranky, the subject quickly turns to his other favorite topic of conversation other than styrene: FOOD.

Just as long as the conversation doesn't turn to methane or mustard gas! LOL. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you can't exhibit your sense of humor on a cool Sunday morning, when can you?