Model Cars Magazine Forum

'64 Ford Fairlane - From Brazil - COMPLETED

Agnaldo

Personal finally finished. Actually done about 3 months ago, but with the lack of time I could not post, but now with a vacation of 15 days, I have this availability.

I know that just by taking part here is that with the little time I end up participating more forums in Brazil, which do not have to be translating my words.

I was very happy with this little mouse, despite some mistakes, he gave me a lot of work, but gave me much happiness in the building, gave me moments of anger, frustration, but mostly joy, what gives me motivation to continue.

I want to thank all the strength that accompanied and encouraged me to continue and with the tips they gave me was very important.

In construction:

- Painting in royal red.

- Loading screen in the hood vents.

- Exchange of wheels by wheels Mustang Shelby GT-350 H Revell.

- Lowering the suspension in 4 mm.

- Sahara Beige interior.

- Withdrawal of the column break wind.

Enough talk, and follow the pictures of the car.

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0002.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

PICT0005.jpg

PICT0005.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

PICT0007.jpg

PICT0008.jpg

PICT0009.jpg

Edited by Agnaldo

PICT0010.jpg

PICT0011.jpg

PICT0012.jpg

PICT0014.jpg

PICT0015.jpg

PICT0016.jpg

PICT0017.jpg

PICT0018.jpg

PICT0019-1.jpg

Here a mistake, I was a lousy place an ornament on the hood, and was not good, i pulled and pulled the paint, I have to agree. In addition to the upper side of the fender that my finger had removed the glue and paint, but nothing that makes me upset, because my first finalized and I think that was cool.

PICT0009_b.jpg

Guys, comment, criticize, because it is very important for my growth.

Sorry, I use the Google translator.

Hugs.

Looks like some pretty promising stuff going on with this build. I like the stance and portions of the paint not affected by your glue mishap look good.

While this Revell kit is a great kit, it does pose a couple not-so-easy assembly issues. I have had trouble with the front grill, the chrome trim piece on the hood, and interior tub/chassis fit, so it's not an easy build for a first model.

I like the routing of the exhaust under the rear bumper, but you omitted the other side's exhaust system - you could run a single tailpipe but you have a dual exhaust set up with one side an open header and the other side routed through a muffler and tailpipe.

I like the light weathering on the chassis too.

Thanks for posting and keep building - you can only get better.

Edited by Erik Smith

rhs856,

Friend, thanks forvisiting mytopic.Yes,the translationserves its purpose.Gladyou enjoyed theresult as much asI liked.I finishedthiskitactuallyin February 2011,and hadbare metalat the time butnow I haveand I willfixthe window.

Erik Smith,

Glad youliked mystyle.Yes, it is noteasyto buildthe first model, butdespite the mistakesI think I hada goodsuccessin this.Hedoes haveitsdrawbacks formontegem,hadsome partsdifficult tofit,but I did mybest,despite errorsthatcomenti.

As for theexhaust,what happened isI lostthe piecethat joins the twosidesof theexhaustcollectors,thereis thatwhen I finishedI realized I wasmissing,ileftto learnthe lesson ofattention,but I'llfix ityet, soaspainting.Thesamepaintingwasanaccident,but it happensto beginners.

Theweatheringwas notas well asimagined, butit's a startfor the nextalreadystarted andwill postthe progressherethis weekI think.

Glad youliked theresult,I ameven more happyandgives me strengthand motivationforcoming, thank you forcomment andcriticism.

tooltas,

I appreciatethe complimentsfriend, I amgrateful foryour visit.Thisgavemoreworkwas good.

Harry P.,

Yes,put it inpositionwhile ridingcertga,idecided to changethatthought itwaswrong.Too badituntilspots of gluewas.Thanks forcommentfriend.

Kanedge,

Friend, glad you liked it, I'm happy because I was very pleased with the result that I got for a first model. The 64 Fairlane has beautiful lines, I really liked the result.

But it upset me at first, but I thought, is the first, the result is good, then fine.

I downloaded as much as I could, ppois taste anyway.

Thanks to everyone who commented, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I already have two more in progress, and post here to enjoy and cometarem.

Hugs to all.