Model Cars Magazine Forum

Toy Wrecker by Marx

Does anyone remember this toy by Marx? It was a larger white wrecker with a dark blue pick up truck. The p/u truck came with extra parts. A crushed left front finder, flat tire and working screw jack.

I know it's a long shot but does anyone have a pic or know where I can find a photo of this toy. I used to have one as a kid in the 60's and would love to find another. I know, search eaby. I don't do ebay at this time, but if I have too I guess I'll look over there.

Thanks!

Yates

Does anyone remember this toy by Marx? It was a larger white wrecker with a dark blue pick up truck. The p/u truck came with extra parts. A crushed left front finder, flat tire and working screw jack.

I know it's a long shot but does anyone have a pic or know where I can find a photo of this toy. I used to have one as a kid in the 60's and would love to find another. I know, search eaby. I don't do ebay at this time, but if I have too I guess I'll look over there.

Thanks!

Yates

Wouldnt you know one search on ebay ther eit was

2854_1.JPG

And its not that much

My link was bad look down

Thanks!

Yates

Yep. it's the "Big Bruiser" Had one as a child. Do see them at toy shows for around a hundred. Had a lot of fun with mine as a kid.

Here's a link

http://cgi.ebay.com/Marx-24-Highway-Wrecke...1QQcmdZViewItem